Monday, November 4, 2013

Indigo Bananas Swatches

So I recently went on a bit of a nail polish binge... and ended up with some really pretty indie polishes!
I tried to limit myself, so I only bought three minis from Indigo Bananas and one other, which I hope to swatch in the near future.  I bought The Secret to Life, Klein Trink Wasser, and Teal Glow, although I haven't swatched Teal Glow because I haven't been feeling it.  I do have the other two and they are beauts, so enjoy those!


The first one I tried was The Secret to Life, which is a blue/purple shard glitter polish in a dark purple/black sheer base.  It is REALLY pretty.  I did about three coats over black and China Glaze Tempest.



And in direct sunlight... It's just so shiny :)


Next is Klein Trink Wasser.  It is described as slightly matte, although it dried nice and shiny on my nails. Not that I'm complaining.  What a beautiful bright blue.  It's a complete creme and completely bright, so unsurprisingly, I am completely happy with it.




You'll have to excuse the sheet marks... I didn't put topcoat on this one since I wanted to see the true finish.  I painted my nails well before going to bed, but this still happens.  Oh well...

Anyways, long post but (I hope) some good pictures of pretty nail polish!

P.S. After taking that picture in the sun of the bottles, this happened and I was excited! It's terrible quality but the effect was just too good!

No comments:

Post a Comment